| Home | Repairs & Upgrades | Networks & Wireless | Internet Security | Backup Solutions | Contact Us
Altitude IT has considerable experience in building and maintaining security infrastructures. The areas that we focus are:
- Static and dynamic packet filtering
- Intrusion detection
- Virus protection
- Access Control
Please look at the following questions to ascertain whether your company may need a security evaluation.
Listed below are 13 areas considered essential by our Securities Group:
- Are security options in the operating system activated?
- Are there precautions to prevent spyware?
- Is there a management initiative to create a security architecture?
- Are there any instructions for bringing outside software/data into the organisation?
- Are security-related patches from developers and/or vendors implemented as soon as possible?
- Is critical software backed up and stored in another safe place?
- Is critical software protected by checksums?
- Are there any routines to handle missing media?
- Is the network administrator privilege restricted to a few users?
- Is there a routine for the administration of the firewall?
- Is access to communication ports for service protected?
- Are there routines for employees who leave?
- Is there a contingency plan for system recovery after an accident?
Rusty Gate Design + Print